Thursday, 26 September 2013

New Board?


Hello Everyone

So looking at the nominations so far I am excited about the direction we are going.

We have five nominees for the five positions.

Jonathon Warren-White – President

David Sanderson – Treasurer
 
Talis Smits – Secretary 

Valentin Zarkhin – General board member

Tim Davis – General Board member

If there are no objections I am happy to call this as the inaugural Karma Board. I will leave this post up for anyone with objections for 48 hours and if no concerns are raised the five people named will organise an initial meeting with the purpose of selecting the on-field leadership for the upcoming season.

3 comments:

  1. Think we need an option for confidentiality. If you wish to object, please do so at the link below:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArIf_8uLS-FDdEEtaHYyZXlQMUdvVTlJU3otaHAzclE&usp=sharing

    You can object confidentially if you wish here, I guess objections should trigger formal voting for the position or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well 4 days with-out an objection, that should be long enough. I'll close the sheet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the first board.

    I will be in email contact soon. Tim and Talis are in Queensland so won't have our first meeting till they get back.

    ReplyDelete