Sunday, 22 September 2013

Nominations for the Karma Board

Hi guys.

Pretty excited about all this.

Our positions are.

President
Treasurer
Secretary
General Board Member
General Board Member

The process now will be for each person who wants to nominate for a position to write up a proposal for why you should be elected to the new board.

I am the administrator of the blog and the only person able to post new things on this blog. I can add authors however so anyone who wants to post a nomination just leave a comment for this post. (Anyone can comment)

I think the easiest way to do this would be for each nomination to be a separate post and then people can ask questions directly to each candidate.

All right guys, have at it. Let me know if you want to nominate so I can make you an author!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jony- Ill be nominating for a spot on the board. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your email address if you want to be an author so can people please post that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be nominating: alex.britten.jones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I regret signing up to Google+, giving all of my details to the internetsz. But regardless plz add me. valentin.zarkhin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls add me benmfoley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. add me pls davidsanderson01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ben and David have been added, check your emails.

    ReplyDelete